Restless Ghost uncompleteable

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
MaiHimePoi
Noob

Restless Ghost uncompleteable

Post by MaiHimePoi »

At the end of the quest, after you get the skull, you are supposed to talk to the ghost and put the skull in the coffin, however after you talk to the ghost, once you try and put the skull in the coffin, it just says "nothing interesting happens".
Kennynes
Froob

Re: Restless Ghost uncompleteable

Post by Kennynes »

Ran this on test real quick to check it. Just set my quest stage to zero and relogged. Looks like I can't use the skull on the coffin again.

https://youtu.be/rysvekyCQPs
ZennyCat
Noob

Post by ZennyCat »

I have the same problem (I'm playing in Singleplayer).
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

Bug reports aren't accepted from singleplayer, as singleplayer is almost always weeks (if not months) out of date.

However, yes, this bug should apply to you too.
Nerds
ZennyCat
Noob

Post by ZennyCat »

Thanks for letting me know. Only found/started playing 2009scape a few days ago so I'm still learning. I am SO grateful to be able to play this beloved game again after more than a decade, especially offline/singleplayer, as I live in a remote area with very erratic internet. So thank you. And I will be patient with any SP glitches :)
Byte
Noob

Post by Byte »

Welcome!

This is no longer an issue on the live server. So if and when SP is updated, it will then be fixed for you.