Dwarf Cannon: Can Not Take the Dwarf Remains

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
Valpuri
Froob

Dwarf Cannon: Can Not Take the Dwarf Remains

Post by Valpuri »

During the Dwarf Cannon quest, it is not possible to take the dwarf remains from the watchtower after being told by Captain Lawgof to check on the guards stationed there. Attempting to use the take command on the dwarf remains results in nothing happening, not even moving to them. Attempting to stand adjacent to them doesn't help, nor does re-logging. As a result of this, the quest is incompletable.

[Moderation edit: Locking as resolved by https://gitlab.com/2009scape/2009scape/ ... uests/1026 ]
Ceikry
Site Admin

Re: Dwarf Cannon: Can Not Take the Dwarf Remains

Post by Ceikry »

Not able to reproduce, working correctly on local dev + test server.
Nerds
defendert
Noob

Re: Dwarf Cannon: Can Not Take the Dwarf Remains

Post by defendert »

I am running into the same issue.

My quest log tells me "Captain Lawgof has asked me to check up on his guards at the watchtower to the South of this camp".
Which is in line with the quest guide on the wiki Dwarf Cannon
Upon going to the top floor and finding the remains, I am able to examine the remains, however, can not pick them up.

This occurs regardless of what is in my inventory or even with an empty inventory.