Basket of strawberries will not let you remove last strawberry if you remove 1 at a time.

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
H a x
Froob

Basket of strawberries will not let you remove last strawberry if you remove 1 at a time.

Post by H a x »

What did you do?
Removed one strawberry at a time from Strawberries(5) until I was left with Strawberries(1)

What happened?
I was unable to remove the last strawberry from the basket. The "empty" option is gone from Strawberries (1) as there is only 1 left, which is correct, however the inability to remove the last berry is the bug.

What did you expect to happen? (Provide a source from runescape wiki/youtube/etc if possible)
To be able to remove the last strawberry. If you select "empty" on Strawberries (5) you will receive all 5 strawberries, however removing one at a time leaves you with a basket with 1 strawberry inside that you cannot remove. I have not tested, but I assume if you select "empty" on Strawberries (4),(3), and (2) you will get all of the strawberries, but I did not check for myself.

Are there any relevant item/npc IDs? (use ::debug command in chat)
Strawberries (1) 5398

Any screenshots/recordings?
No, did not take any screenshots or recordings

Have you reproduced it on the test server? If so, what are the steps?
Have not reproduced on the test server.
TheChimpken
Froob

Re: Basket of strawberries will not let you remove last strawberry if you remove 1 at a time.

Post by TheChimpken »

Thanks Hax - I've reproduced this on Test, and with other fruit aside from Strawberries.

Here's the Gitlab issue, if you'd like to track it: https://gitlab.com/2009scape/2009scape/-/issues/1031