POH Wiped

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
H a x
Froob

POH Wiped

Post by H a x »

What did you do?
Following the server reset, I built various things which include 2 statues in my prayer alter room, a teak toy box, teak fancy dress box in the costume room, and directed portal in my portal room to falador. I added some yew trees, and bagged plants 3 to my garden. My house was mostly built up, only a few items were not built in the rooms I have built.

What happened?
I entered my POH, used my canifs portal in the northern portal room, slayed and killed about 80 gargoyles. Upon returning to my POH after slayer task completion, my house was wiped. When I enter in both normal mode or building mode it brings me to the same empty house with white build locations for all items, including the exit portal. Additionally, even when building mode is off, it still appears to be in building mode.

One sus thing that happened was I tried to build the fancy toy box before server update. After server update it was gone so I built it again, but it would dissappear every time i left the house. Im not sure if that is related to this issue at all

What did you expect to happen? (Provide a source from runescape wiki/youtube/etc if possible)
I expected to return to my house and use the glory to tele to edgeville. Recharge my prayer while I was there. Built items in my house to have remained in my house.

Are there any relevant item/npc IDs? (use ::debug command in chat)
unsure, because all of my built items in my poh are now buildable locations

Any screenshots/recordings?
Have you reproduced it on the test server? If so, what are the steps?

I have not tried to reproduce on test.
H a x
Froob

Re: POH Wiped

Post by H a x »

bushtail
Tech Support

Post by bushtail »

It's not been wiped, it'll reset back next restart. Happened to me yesterday, works today. Your things are still there.
Resident chad Winblows user
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

Is this everything you tried to build? Did you try to build anything slightly unusual like a crystal ball space? Please make sure you have been very thorough about *everything* you may have done.
Nerds
H a x
Froob

Post by H a x »

Ceikry wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:17 am Is this everything you tried to build? Did you try to build anything slightly unusual like a crystal ball space? Please make sure you have been very thorough about *everything* you may have done.
I did build a globe in the study, did not build a crystal ball because I did not have molten glass. Specifically I built an ornamental globe (level 50, 3 teak planks) but nothing else in the study.