Can't use the sink in the Crafting guild

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
RiL
Noob

Can't use the sink in the Crafting guild

Post by RiL »

What did you do?
Attempted to fill a bucket and a jug of water using the sink in the crafting guild.

What happened?
The character attempts to fill it, but gets a "I can't reach that." message.

What did you expect to happen? (Provide a source from runescape wiki/youtube/etc if possible)
To fill a container with water. Source (sink): https://runescape.wiki/w/Crafting_Guild?oldid=748769
While it doesn't explicitly state that you can use the sink in the crafting guild, common sense dictates that you should be able to.

Are there any relevant item/npc IDs? (use ::debug command in chat)
Sink (scenery) ID: 9684.
Sink coordinates: 2934, 3279, 0

Have you reproduced it on the test server? If so, what are the steps?
Only on single player.
Ramon
Noob

Re: Can't use the sink in the Crafting guild

Post by Ramon »

Hello, not sure if this has been flagged yet since it came from single player, but I had this issue on the stable and test servers today as well.
https://imgur.com/a/jXKhtMW
First gif is from the stable server, and the last gif is from the test server.

The water icon is there so I think the sink should be useable. RiL's link also references a water source and that's the only one I see in the Crafting Guild.
kirayaba
Froob

Re: Can't use the sink in the Crafting guild

Post by kirayaba »