-->> Submit Your Immersive Bot Ideas Here <<---

Various development-related discussions
aweinstock
Developer

Re: -->> Submit Your Immersive Bot Ideas Here <<---

Post by aweinstock »

Armoured zombies are in a tunnel under the chaos altar in southeast wilderness, north of varrock. They're supposed to be a reward for Defender of Varrock, which isn't yet implemented, but the ladder works and the zombie spawns are there. IIRC, the benefits are that they drop noted planks, the tunnel itself is non-wilderness, and you can exit the tunnel to the altar (which is in the wilderness) to restore prayer, to constantly use protect from melee.
Petnavi
Froob

Post by Petnavi »

Buffed up zombies introduced in defender of varrock that can be accessed near the clan wars area. There's a prayer altar right next to them and they're aggressive so they're basically more powerful versions of rock crabs and yaks with okay drops like planks. Used to camp this place with overloads, ss, and turmoil for 120k+ melee exp
babyprincess
Noob

Post by babyprincess »

I would love the fun of a bot that sold some odd things through text at GE and actually was tradable with. Nothing fancy or impressive, the odd steel full helm or other low tier item. I do miss seeing the opportunistic people at GE trying to sell things for what is often just over GE price lol. And those guys that use to try sell burnt lobster saying it was rare lol, I actually think there may be a bot that says the text but doesn't interact if you trade.
babyprincess
Noob

Post by babyprincess »

I also think it would be great if you can spread these bots out. It can be a bit laggy in the GE at times.

https://gyazo.com/6eabeab0db8bcb7419172135acfffbb1
St Danewolf
Froob

Post by St Danewolf »

I think there should be no med - high level bots at all! only makes it easier for high level players.

i believe there should be low level bots to gather the low level ressources, so people can actually buy some low level stuff as a new player. people will be using grand exchange as soon as they login. thats just a fact, because they have been programmed that way from rs/osrs. if we don't do this in the long run, i think it will really suck for new players in general when everyone else is high level and low level activities will be dead.
St Danewolf - Summoning Tank Reborn! on 2009scape
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

From @jirou on Discord:

> it sucks not seeing [bots] doing shrimp nets by the fishing tutor