Barbarian Potion Making using both Roe/Caviar per potion

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
The RWBY Phoenix
Froob

Barbarian Potion Making using both Roe/Caviar per potion

Post by The RWBY Phoenix »

While making Barbarian Potions out of Attack and Strength potions, I was using Roe first as the higher level ones need Caviar, when I ran low on Roe, I pulled out my last bit of Roe and filled the rest of the spots with Caviar.

That's when I realized that if you have both in your inventory, it uses both types to make the potion

I don't know if it's just Strength Potions that cause this, but above is what my inventory setup was like

and this is what happens, it consumes both the Roe and the Caviar, and gives back a single Barbarian Potion

It's fairly easy to replicate and test, only Attack, Antipoison, Strength and Restore potions can use Roe or Caviar

Hope this helps
-RWBY
kirayaba
Froob

Re: Barbarian Potion Making using both Roe/Caviar per potion

Post by kirayaba »

Locking as issue is transferred to https://gitlab.com/2009scape/2009scape/-/issues/1579