Ernest the Chicken Lever Puzzle Bug

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
The RWBY Phoenix
Froob

Ernest the Chicken Lever Puzzle Bug

Post by The RWBY Phoenix »

While doing a bit of questing as a small group including a new player and some alts, we encountered a bug with the basement lever puzzle where when there are multiple players down there simultaneously, the doors become bugged, some displaying as being open, but "Unreachable" (Can't reach that!)

As well, a portion of the wall in the corner of the West-most wall that removes itself, and even upon a relog, the fix is only visual and you can still walk through the wall there by attempting to interact with the levers (E,F) in the Northwestern corner

As I have yet to create a test server, I have not attempted to repeat the steps that caused it to start having these errors, but I had the new player repeating my actions while following the guide

My Alt Pushed Lever A Down
New Player Pushed Lever A Down
Repeated for lowering Lever B,
Repeated for lowering Lever C, (Made a mistake while following guide)
Repeated for lowering Lever D,
Next lever change was attempting to Raise lever B and going forward from here the visual glitches were very apparent, and it seems to have some of the doors display as wide open

I have attached screenshots of all door/wall issues

-Rwby
Attachments
Jagex_Full_2812_23_05_03_1535.png_‎-_Photos Full 2814 23 05 04 0559.png
Jagex_Full_2812_23_05_03_1535.png_‎-_Photos Full 2814 23 05 04 0559.png (173.89 KiB) Viewed 7244 times
Jagex Full 2810 23 05 03 1529.png
Jagex Full 2810 23 05 03 1529.png (86.67 KiB) Viewed 7244 times