Vinesweeper Rabbit Death Mechanics (Seeking Assistance)

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
The RWBY Phoenix
Froob

Vinesweeper Rabbit Death Mechanics (Seeking Assistance)

Post by The RWBY Phoenix »

I want to start this off by saying I'm requesting a very small bit of assistance in helping me FIND the code to attempt to fix this problem myself to help practice Kotlin as I have been told the fix itself SHOULD be simple to correct

But the general information is that while playing Vinesweeper, the rabbits, when fed ogleroots, will stop moving and begin the animation to "die" and despawn, however, if they are within a short enough distance to their target flag, the flag will be "Eaten" when the rabbit WOULD have reached the flag.

It is my understanding that there is a way to "halt" it's motion upon feeding it an ogle root instead of when it's death animation completes and it despawns.

Any assistance would be much appreciated, thank you :D
kirayaba
Froob

Re: Vinesweeper Rabbit Death Mechanics (Seeking Assistance)

Post by kirayaba »