Multiboxing

General discussion
Bohemia60
Noob

Multiboxing

Post by Bohemia60 »

Just asking as I am unsure is it allowed to use a multibox? Or is it considered cheating ? Trues to find info on if it was legal or illegal on RuneScape in 2009 but could not find the info. Or allowed some places but not other ?
Ceikry
Site Admin

Re: Multiboxing

Post by Ceikry »

carefully define exactly what you mean by multiboxing
Nerds
Bohemia60
Noob

Post by Bohemia60 »

Tl;dr I have not done anything like this first of all so you don't think I did 👍. And I ment like a thing that can click multiple account at the same time.
And if it is should I think of all 3rd party client as illigal to make it easier ?
Example https://youtu.be/15h7T_YEdTM?si=i9ffDfO8X0mwThU6

And I saw a video were a guy was able to click on multiple accounts at the same time. Si I was just curious since I have not really seen that before and some people in Reddit said it was legal in osrs. So I was just curious. And agin I do not do something I am unsure is illegal in this game without asking first 👍
H a x
Froob

Post by H a x »

Im gonna go out on a limb and say no fucking way lol. Thats not 1:1 input, thats 1:10 1 click does 10 clicks. And honestly, it wouldnt work here because of the screen tilt/jitters anti macro that is present in 2009scape that is not present in OSRS. Back in the day your screen would shift causing your autoclicker to misclick mining rocks, cutting trees etc and after maybe 20 seconds, one if not more accounts would be off sync with the rest and be problematic for that method. Additionally you are limited to just 3 accounts so you couldnt do a 10 man farm like that.
Bohemia60
Noob

Post by Bohemia60 »

Thanks 😁i think I get it now 1:1 means 1 click per account. I can see how multibox is not 1:1 thanks for all the help 👍.
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Multiboxing is definitely botting but a really cool way at that