dramen tree not choppable? (SP)

Having issues? Ask here!
Forum rules
- Search for existing answers before creating a new topic
- Topic titles must be descriptive and searchable
- Duplicate questions will be redirected to the existing answer(s) and locked.
Cocytus
Noob

dramen tree not choppable? (SP)

Post by Cocytus »

ok, seems like the dramen tree is bugging out in SP, been trying to chop it for like 15 minutes by now to no avail (after defeating the spirit and the quest telling me to cut it) or am i missing something important?
Cocytus
Noob

Re: dramen tree not choppable? (SP)

Post by Cocytus »

ah nvm, guess the tree isn't exactly bugged, just has a chopping success rate that's insanely low by now, just got a branch after having my character chop another 5 minutes while i was checking the quest description over and over for any hints i might have missed, making it a total of like 20 minutes for one branch :?
ryannathans
Staff

Post by ryannathans »

recently trees without config (i.e. how fast they cut at a given wc level) were nerfed to reduce the likelihood of exploits on un/partially-implemented content

if you believe the dramen tree is cutting too slowly, please find an 09-era source that demonstrates this and raise a bug report
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

this isn't a support request post, and as far as a bug report post goes it's missing all the relevant information. However, as ryan said, it's expected behavior. Find a source that indicates it should chop much quicker at your woodcutting level and create a bug report (make sure to follow the template pinned at the top of the bug hunting forum.)
Nerds