Tourist Trap Quest - Disappearing Wall

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
Scarlettogk
Noob

Tourist Trap Quest - Disappearing Wall

Post by Scarlettogk »

Was doing the Tourist Trap quest part up till you get caught by the guard and put into a jail cell.

After using the "bend" option on the cell wall, the wall disappeared and I got trapped inside, only way out is tele.

Usually the cell wall will get bent and you can use another option again to leave the cell.

Attached is a screenshot of the said wall :
photo1.png
photo1.png (225.52 KiB) Viewed 4230 times
I have tried re-logging, and also leaving and returning to the spot, with no changes to the anomaly. Wall just vanished

Edit : Resolved it, had to make a run for the male slave at the mine entrance and rush the dialogue to exchange clothes with him. Still got caught and sent back to jail but the wall reappeared as I was finishing the exchange dialogue.
kirayaba
Froob

Re: Tourist Trap Quest - Disappearing Wall

Post by kirayaba »