Clan Chat Text Color

Having issues? Ask here!
Forum rules
- Search for existing answers before creating a new topic
- Topic titles must be descriptive and searchable
- Duplicate questions will be redirected to the existing answer(s) and locked.
Zeebeast
Noob

Clan Chat Text Color

Post by Zeebeast »

Hi guys/gals. I have a little problem reading the clan chat text as I am color blind. If there is a way I can change the text color to either blue or white it would really help me interacting with other clan members. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
SZUMASTER
Noob

Re: Clan Chat Text Color

Post by SZUMASTER »

bushtail
Tech Support

Post by bushtail »

Hey! Been a bit of silence for a while so I just wanted to tell you that your request hasn't been ignored. The devs have a lot on their plate right now, but I'm positive they'll reply to you here when they have some time!
Resident chad Winblows user
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Zeebeast wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:20 am Hi guys/gals. I have a little problem reading the clan chat text as I am color blind. If there is a way I can change the text color to either blue or white it would really help me interacting with other clan members. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Hey Zeebeast- Not an answer to your request, but I have a personal friend doing his PhD in colorblindness research stuff. He's looking for participants for a study - it's over zoom, takes like 30 minutes, and you get like a 20$ Amazon giftcard at the end. If you want to participate in a study, quote this reply so I get a notif and I'll send you the details :D

If not, no worries. Happy Scaping!
ryannathans
Staff

Post by ryannathans »

SZUMASTER wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:35 am https://enchroma.com/
I have these, they don't work on screens or indoors at all really
Woah
Staff

Post by Woah »

Zeebeast wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:20 am Hi guys/gals. I have a little problem reading the clan chat text as I am color blind. If there is a way I can change the text color to either blue or white it would really help me interacting with other clan members. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Hey! Sorry it has taken so long to respond. At the moment I am waiting on the client plugin system to get wrapped up. As soon as that is done, you will be able to change the color text on just about anything. I currently have something small in the works right now to increase the amount accessibility options when said system does go live. With that being said, if anyone would like to request a specific accessibility option please either respond to this post, DM me here (or on Discord).

In the mean time, I can get you setup with a temporary client with color corrective text if you would like.