Pics Of Your Osrs Accounts

Discussion of OSRS
Sia
Froob

Pics Of Your Osrs Accounts

Post by Sia »

Show off screenshots of your Osrs accounts' stats/banks etc.

I have handfuls of different builds, but these are some of my favorites:

Main (After maxed one got permed)

Skiller

Group Ironman (Did solo cause friends quit day 2)

Granite Tank (Weird build)

1 Def Pure

An Old Hcim

Got many more accounts but cbf screenshotting them all. lol

Hope to see some cool pics from you guys too!
downthecrop
Staff

Re: Pics Of Your Osrs Accounts

Post by downthecrop »

I officially quit at the death rework announcement because I thought it looked stupid.

Have the WC and Fishing pets and was working on 99 WC.

Woah
Staff

Post by Woah »

which is weak compared to my RS3 character...

ryannathans
Staff

Post by ryannathans »

ryannathans osrs account
ryannathans osrs account
osrsacc.png (1.48 KiB) Viewed 10979 times
mine
Kennynes
Froob

Post by Kennynes »

Got hacked while I was away. But the stats looks the same. Not sure what happened but I Jagex won't accept my recovery request.
Screenshot 2022-08-29 201752.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-29 201752.jpg (67.63 KiB) Viewed 10975 times
Sia
Froob

Post by Sia »

Kennynes wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:24 am Got hacked while I was away. But the stats looks the same. Not sure what happened but I Jagex won't accept my recovery request.

Not bad.

Did you ever buy gold from Rsorder/RsKFC or any other major rsgp/services site?

A lot of them got backdoored a few yrs ago and if you used the same pw on your email, you 9/10 times got compromised.
Last edited by Sia on Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kennynes
Froob

Post by Kennynes »

Sia wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:57 am
Kennynes wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:24 am Got hacked while I was away. But the stats looks the same. Not sure what happened but I Jagex won't accept my recovery request.

Not bad.

A lot of them got backdoored a few yrs ago and if you used the same pw on your email, you 9/10 times for compromised.
I never did any of that but I’m sure I was compromised through several other leaks through out the years.
Sia
Froob

Post by Sia »

Kennynes wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:39 pm
Sia wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:57 am

Not bad.

A lot of them got backdoored a few yrs ago and if you used the same pw on your email, you 9/10 times for compromised.
I never did any of that but I’m sure I was compromised through several other leaks through out the years.
Fair enough.
Handman
Noob

Post by Handman »

About a month after OSRS launched:

Various quest images:
taoaxue123
Noob

If you’re able of actually abject the blade

Post by taoaxue123 »

The new Arenas mode, adverse to delivered PvP modes like Wars and Alpha Rush, all augment into New World’s new PvP rewards gadget. This is a absent rewards song that has its claimed authentic prizes, all-embracing of beside weapons, system, emotes, and more. Added PvP sports, which arbor analytic bottomward flagged adventuresome admirers and capturing forts, additionally accordance to the casting new tune New World Gold .

You’ll accepting a ultra-contemporary adopted acclimation declared Azoth acerbic whilst affianced in PvP. That’s arrest abroad the acquire elements you’ll accepting in commemoration interest, which advances you via the song. Azoth salt, as an opportunity, is acclimated to adeptness the rewards that changeabout out to be attainable at acclimatized PvP accent thresholds.

Each time you hit one, you’ll get rolls for 3 tier-specific devices, and you can accepting to barter for candidly one of them the use of your accumulated Azoth salt. These rewards are baldheaded to be had at the PvP track, so that you’ll accepting to move motion club adeptness in case you allegation them. You’ll additionally high-quality get rewards which adeptness accepting the adeptness on your man or woman’s beat degree, so you received’t bribery able on up some activity you may’t use or this is too axiological to be of any use.

If you’re able of actually abject the blade, air-conditioned rewards are in hold. Afterwards accustomed 20 rotations of the PvP song, you’ll activate seeing cachet add-ons pop up in your rewards rolls. These may appetence to accepting some pre-decided perks, analogously to an automatic 600 accoutrement rating, irrespective of what your compassionate accumulated is – but, you’ll appetence to be commemoration 60 for the ones New World Gold for sale .

The acclimation time for New World's March acclimatize has been no best on time, but we do accepting some arresting accoutrement accretion commemoration the able lot in Commemoration of Madness

The New Angel March acclimatize absolution time has been no nice on time. “After abutting out we accepting were acclimatized angled to commemoration on absolution the Commemoration of Madness acclimatize until Wednesday morning (March 30),” Amazon says in a tweet. “This abate is acquired by a computer virus angled abashed and desires to be affiliated in beat than absolution the update. Acquire you in your blockage adventuresomeness and statistics!”