[Request] Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle

Various development-related discussions
Valpuri
Froob

[Request] Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle

Post by Valpuri »

My favourite female hairstyle, 'Half-up, half-down' seems to be missing. I'm almost certain it was one of the 24 added in the hairstyle expansion in December 2008, and the others seem to be implemented, so I'm not sure why it's not there. If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be able to use it. Thank you. :)
Valpuri
Froob

Re: [Request] Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle

Post by Valpuri »

Summer wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:50 pm Nah, that's part of the 2009 hair expansion. It's not shown in the 2008
Oh, yeah. I suppose it might have been the November 2009 update. I didn't see that when I looked at the wiki.
Summer wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:50 pm Our goal is 578 anyways so it'll be in the game once we update revisions.
Well, that makes me feel better. Think I'll be waiting a while, though. :S Thank you.
Ceikry
Site Admin

Re: [Request] Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle

Post by Ceikry »

Valpuri wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:40 pm My favourite female hairstyle, 'Half-up, half-down' seems to be missing. I'm almost certain it was one of the 24 added in the hairstyle expansion in December 2008, and the others seem to be implemented, so I'm not sure why it's not there. If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be able to use it. Thank you. :)
With things like this, if it's not already there, it's not supposed to be there.
Nerds