Hello there. Does the 2009scape include the membership features like the skills and quests?

Having issues? Ask here!
Forum rules
- Search for existing answers before creating a new topic
- Topic titles must be descriptive and searchable
- Duplicate questions will be redirected to the existing answer(s) and locked.
alekT481
Noob

Hello there. Does the 2009scape include the membership features like the skills and quests?

Post by alekT481 »

I'm curious
CeikryForgotHisPass
Noob

Re: Hello there. Does the 2009scape include the membership features like the skills and quests?

Post by CeikryForgotHisPass »

You could just log in and find out, you know. But yes.
alekT481
Noob

Re: Hello there. Does the 2009scape include the membership features like the skills and quests?

Post by alekT481 »

well I tried a member quest and it didnt allow me to get journal or start
alekT481
Noob

Post by alekT481 »

CeikryForgotHisPass wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:03 pm You could just log in and find out, you know. But yes.
in case my reply did not work ^
I
CeikryForgotHisPass
Noob

Post by CeikryForgotHisPass »

Oh I see, you're assuming that we've completely reimplemented from scratch 11 years worth of content in the span of only 3 years with a team like 1/5th the size. FYI: We have to write all the code ourselves, we don't have jagex code.

Do ::quests ingame to see what quests are implemented. Read the getting started guide on the website.
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Not sure why this new "CeikryForgotHisPass" guy is being so toxic, but yes, 2009scape has free membership :). It's good fun!
bushtail
Tech Support

Post by bushtail »

Omae wa mō menbādesu
Resident chad Winblows user
Juiced308
Noob

Post by Juiced308 »

CeikryForgotHisPass wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:15 pm Oh I see, you're assuming that we've completely reimplemented from scratch 11 years worth of content in the span of only 3 years with a team like 1/5th the size. FYI: We have to write all the code ourselves, we don't have jagex code.

This is amazing! And this team is god. ;)