Werewolf Agility Course

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
Joep
Noob

Werewolf Agility Course

Post by Joep »

What did you do?
Went down the ladder at the Werewolf Agility Course and then tried to get back up.

What happened?
I couldn't get back up.

What did you expect to happen?
Going up the ladder.

Are there any relevant item/npc IDs? (use ::debug command in chat)
-

Any screenshots/recordings?

Have you reproduced it on the test server? If so, what are the steps?
No

[Moderation edit]: Locking as represented by https://gitlab.com/2009scape/2009scape/-/issues/1663
Joep
Noob

Re: Werewolf Agility Course

Post by Joep »

Summer wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:45 pm Not sure why you went down there to begin with since the quest isn't in but you couldn't have grabbed the object ids for the ladder? or the coords? I logged in and grabbed them for you using alt+o to get the ladder id and then ::loc for the coords.

Coords for werewolf trap entrance : 3544 3462 0
Coords for in front of ladder to go back up : 3549 9865 0
Ladder ID ( not sure if needed ) - 5130
No clue alt+o did anything. ::debug wasn't of much help so I decided to leave it blank. Thanks :)
Ceikry
Site Admin

Re: Werewolf Agility Course

Post by Ceikry »

Joep wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:53 pm
Summer wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:45 pm Not sure why you went down there to begin with since the quest isn't in but you couldn't have grabbed the object ids for the ladder? or the coords? I logged in and grabbed them for you using alt+o to get the ladder id and then ::loc for the coords.

Coords for werewolf trap entrance : 3544 3462 0
Coords for in front of ladder to go back up : 3549 9865 0
Ladder ID ( not sure if needed ) - 5130
No clue alt+o did anything. ::debug wasn't of much help so I decided to leave it blank. Thanks :)
::debug would have given you the ID if you examined the object.
::loc gives you your location.
Nerds