Prayer Flicking Visual Error

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
TzNosrak
Noob

Prayer Flicking Visual Error

Post by TzNosrak »

What did you do?
Flicking Melee Prayer (But this may be with all overheads have not tested)

What happened?
While turning the Melee Prayer on and Off the Visual Cue above the player head is not displaying correctly Some times it will be visually shown on the client as Active Above Head but in the Prayer Interface the Melee Protect is not selected; while other times it will show no head icon above the player but the prayer is infact selected in the menu
This appears to be visually incorrect overhead

What did you expect to happen?
Expect consistent on/off visual overhead aligned with prayer interface tab

Are there any relevant item/npc IDs? (use ::debug command in chat)
N/A

Any screenshots/recordings?
Not yet

Have you reproduced it on the test server? If so, what are the steps?
No I need to figure out what the test server is
whoosh
Noob

Re: Prayer Flicking Visual Error

Post by whoosh »

Could you provide a video of this? If it's what I encounter, I think it might even be considered an "authentic" bug. Is this because you're fighting an npc with a quick attack speed?

re: testing server there's a guide to everything about testing here: viewtopic.php?t=35-2009scape-test-process it would be awesome if we could get you into it :)