[Suggestion] - Pest Control

Provide feedback about the project and/or the forums!
bushtail
Tech Support

Re: [Suggestion] - Pest Control

Post by bushtail »

Comments rescinded, it does look like an actual mistranslation.
Resident chad Winblows user
SnowDragon
Noob

Post by SnowDragon »

Ceikry wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:01 pm
SnowDragon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:56 pm Ceikry, that's a very important point, and I hadn't considered it that way. Thank you for putting in that many hours to allow the minigame to be playable.
I understand the stance might come off as childish, but it was frankly such a massive display of entitlement at the time that I cannot allow myself to back down from this position yet.
Not at all. I've been in this exact position at work before, so I fully understand how you feel. It really sucks to do something and have people point out every little downside instead of the actual work you did.
SZUMASTER
Noob

Post by SZUMASTER »

bushtail wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:03 pm Comments rescinded, it does look like an actual mistranslation.
due to the fact that I will try to learn from my mistakes, I suspend my account. So no more situations like this will happen. Apologies once again.
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

There used to be enough Pest Control bots that missing a boat would let you get into another boat fairly quickly. Although I haven't checked the PC bots in years, it might be possible to make a change that gives a similar effect.