Dwarf Cannon's railings repaired, cannot continue with quest

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
pyroish
Noob

Dwarf Cannon's railings repaired, cannot continue with quest

Post by pyroish »

What did you do?
I fixed all 6 sections of the railings in Dwarf Cannon

What happened?
Captain Lawgof tells me that goblins are getting through and that I need to repair more sections. He then proceeds to give me more railings even after using all 6 railings to repair, meaning I cannot progress any further

What did you expect to happen?
https://runescape.wiki/w/Dwarf_Cannon I expected to progress the quest after repairing 6 sections

Are there any relevant item/npc IDs?
NPC ID: 208

Any screenshots/recordings?
Yes, attached

Have you reproduced it on the test server? If so, what are the steps?
No, only on main server

[Moderation edit: Locked as resolved by https://gitlab.com/2009scape/2009scape/ ... uests/1328 ]
Attachments
01.PNG
01.PNG (109.75 KiB) Viewed 351 times
02.PNG
02.PNG (100.35 KiB) Viewed 351 times
03.PNG
03.PNG (128.75 KiB) Viewed 351 times
TheChimpken
Froob

Re: Dwarf Cannon's railings repaired, cannot continue with quest

Post by TheChimpken »

I've run in to this logic - there'll be one or two more railings left, promise! :)

Next step for a bug report to get lodged I'd probably need screencaps of all the fencing, since it's a varbit that's only displayed client-side, and those should be working correctly - they 100% were the last time I completed the quest in live, about a week or so ago.