Account stuck logged in

Having issues? Ask here!
Forum rules
- Search for existing answers before creating a new topic
- Topic titles must be descriptive and searchable
- Duplicate questions will be redirected to the existing answer(s) and locked.
Chaewon
Noob

Account stuck logged in

Post by Chaewon »

My account "Chaewon" has been stuck logged in at ectofuntus for about 30 mins~ I attempted to switch my graphics settings to full screen mode which caused my client to lock up and crash.

Ceikry
Site Admin

Re: Account stuck logged in

Post by Ceikry »

Couldn't reproduce the crash, couldn't reproduce the "stuck logged in" state. I tried to kick you from the server, but you're still there. I'll look into this bug and hopefully have a fix ready for next release. You'll be automatically logged out with the daily restart.

I tried doing everything you said you did and it's just not happening to me.
Nerds
Chaewon
Noob

Post by Chaewon »

Ok, thanks for the help. Not sure if these details would make much of a difference but for what it's worth, i'm using the flatpak on gnome 43.3 running wayland on amd. I also forgot to change the resolution so I think it tried to fullscreen at 800x600 (or whatever the default one is).
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

It could be wayland, it doesn't have great support for java programs yet.
Nerds
ryannathans
Staff

Post by ryannathans »

i use wayland, the flatpak and gnome 43 on amd. have not noticed any issues though i don't try to play fullscreen
kirayaba
Froob

Post by kirayaba »

I'm currently having a similar issue as this (account claims to be still logged in, can't start a new session). A few differences, though. After switching detail from standard to high (but not fullscreen) in-game, the client logged out but didn't crash entirely. Was not able to log back in, with it claiming even now a session is still there. Lastly, I'm on Windows rather than Linux.
Bear
Noob

Post by Bear »

Running into a similar issue, but I wasn't working on any graphic changes... was cooking in Rogue Den, got DC'd out of no where and then got the same error on Bear. I logged into Bear Cub and was seeing Bear still online. Didn't see him in Rogue Den, figured maybe he got ported to Lummby from an NPC. Was not able to find Bear anywhere in the world. Also, Bushtail sent me a screenshot of him seeing Bear offline, while I was seeing him online. Figured I'd check if switching my IP (hotspotting on my phone off of data) might clear it or do something with Bear Cub showing Bear offline - didn't matter, Cub was still showing Bear online for Cub.

Time it happened for me was between 10:30 and 10:35pm central.

EDIT: BabyPrincess said Im still showing online for them too. DreamTheater said I was showing offline, as well as Bushtail.

Not sure if helpful, but figured more info is better than no info :)
Fluffybagel
Noob

Post by Fluffybagel »

I am having this same problem. First time playing, created a fresh account on mobile. Didn't finish character creation, and put phone asleep. Thanks for your help everyone!
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

It's not the same problem.
Nerds
Fluffybagel
Noob

Post by Fluffybagel »

I'm sorry, it seemed like the same problem to me, I have the same error saying session is still logged in