can't load game stuck on "updating client"

Having issues? Ask here!
Forum rules
- Search for existing answers before creating a new topic
- Topic titles must be descriptive and searchable
- Duplicate questions will be redirected to the existing answer(s) and locked.
dream time
Noob

Re: can't load game stuck on "updating client"

Post by dream time »

Red Bracket wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:25 pm
dream time wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:20 pm It’s like the second picture
If you go to Settings, is "Stable Server" selected?

I just left my house for abit but I’m pretty sure it was “live server “ if that was an option I did not txhange whatever was default there
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Kk, let us know when you're back. If it's set to Stable Server (live server) and not connecting, that means your computer can't reach the game server.. but it's the same game server that was running on your old client :?

When did it last work for you?
dream time
Noob

Post by dream time »

Red Bracket wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:36 pm Kk, let us know when you're back. If it's set to Stable Server (live server) and not connecting, that means your computer can't reach the game server.. but it's the same game server that was running on your old client :?

This was the first time i used the Sara client I just downloaded it today and followed the faq about setting it up. I just played the regular game on the “old client” that was discontinued last night I had been using since last year lol
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

dream time wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:49 pm
Red Bracket wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:36 pm Kk, let us know when you're back. If it's set to Stable Server (live server) and not connecting, that means your computer can't reach the game server.. but it's the same game server that was running on your old client :?

This was the first time i used the Sara client I just downloaded it today and followed the faq about setting it up. I just played the regular game on the “old client” that was discontinued last night I had been using since last year lol
Technically it was discontinued a year ago, we just officially cut off support for it last night. Either way, both that client and this client are connecting to the same place, so the issue would apply to both.
Nerds
dream time
Noob

Post by dream time »

Thank you. I got it to work It was on local server I changed it to stable like I saw in your pic. I never touched it but glad you showed me. Thanks for the help guys
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Glad you got it working! Happy Scaping!