Multiple accounts rules?

General discussion
Bohemia60
Noob

Multiple accounts rules?

Post by Bohemia60 »

Hi so what are the rules when it comes to multiple accounts?
1. Can I trade between accounts and give 1 account stuff from other accounts?
2. Can I use my accounts to do minigames example fishing trawler?
3. And am I allowed to create 2 more accounts in which they only mine rune/ pure essence and give all the essence to my main ?

4. I have an account from when we could use ::script command. May I stil use this account and trade other players or just ge as that was the rule in those times?

And I hope I out this in the right forum place 😁

Thanks 😁
Mihoshika
Noob

Re: Multiple accounts rules?

Post by Mihoshika »

You're able to use up to three accounts per day. You can have as many accounts as you want, though. As for using multiple accounts at once, you're free to trade between accounts, do content using multiple accounts, and all that. Really, pretty much anything other than botting and exploiting bugs is game. Several players already use three clients at the same time.
Bohemia60
Noob

Post by Bohemia60 »

Thanks you so much for answering 👍😁
H a x
Froob

Post by H a x »

I myself have like 10 accounts, I mostly just play 2 at the same time (Hax and Altscape) but I cycle out the 3rd account for ge slots and put up long term buy/sell offers or generally stock the GE.

Hax the GE 1 - general items for the GE
Hax the GE 2 - general items for the GE
Capitalism - Higher priced PVM stuff like barrows, Dag King stuff, PVP gear etc
Hax da runes - runes from that juicy RC grind
Hax da pots - potions from that juicy Herblore grind
Hax runeshop - Rune armor so you people never need to pay 64k for a rune platelegs again (unless you're iron)
Sum Bitches - Summoning pouches like yaks, terrorbirds, Wolpertingers, eventually steel titans and maybe secondaries, not really sure yet.

So just because you are only allowed 3 accounts, does not mean you cant make use of more, but you have to be strategic when you log in and cycle the buy/sell offers etc.

You could have 3 accounts you regularly play on like PBNJ and get them all high level and fuck up bosses like Bandos by yourself, so the possibilities are there. Or you can play like Kira where you have a main, a lazy afker and a 3rd account where you log in and mine rune etc. Different play styles.
kirayaba
Froob

Post by kirayaba »

As far as I'm aware, the only things you should not do with your alts are: circumvent the login limit (via VPN or otherwise), or manipulate economic conditions (deliberately making fake GE offers that you fill with your own accounts in order to change prices, etc).
The RWBY Phoenix
Froob

Post by The RWBY Phoenix »

Yeah, pretty much what Hax and Kira said, there aren't many restrictions on using alts, but the serious one that WILL be punished for not following is circumventing the 3 daily login limit, I myself have 5 accounts, 2 of which are largely played by my brother, but my main RWBY and my 2 alt workhorse skilleresque accounts are Rin and Ev, who mainly assist me with farming runs and resource gathering to speed up grinds

Hax is a good example of using alts to provide the server with GE options
I make good use of the ability to gather slow to obtain resources
PBNJ is a (while much more effort) good example of using alts to obtain difficult drops by running a small elite squad of accounts for bossing and PVM

Market manipulation is something that can be punished whether you do it with 1, 3 or 20 accounts, so avoid that regardless lol
Bohemia60
Noob

Post by Bohemia60 »

Thanks for the filling and good info everyone I will make 2 account to mine essence and 1 main account 😁 so I don't have to worry about money but at the same time have 😊.