Introductions :D

General discussion
lila
Noob

Introductions :D

Post by lila »

Hello friends and enemies,

The scaping is upon us! In these adventurous times, I propose...
that we get to know each other!

Say hi and then a little bit about what you enjoy doing in the game, or what it is you're working on accomplishing in the game!

I'll start - I'm lila (ign Na) and I love skilling and minigames. Pretty much all of them, definitely my favorite parts of the game are in the minigames, and hanging out with ppl and spending time playing them :) Currently I'm going for 99 farming, to get that untrimmed farming cape! This was the first 99 I got back in the OG game, and I want it to be my first 99 here too :lol:

Your turn!
sadge
Noob

Re: Introductions :D

Post by sadge »

name nick, nick g.

i game hard on runescape with my friends
Regenleif
Noob

Post by Regenleif »

Hi! I'm Regenleif, I mostly play casually on a local-hosted server — taking my time to play through the game and its content. My favorite part of the game is the magic :) I love the utility of spells and enjoy doing all the magic-related activities and quests!

I also contribute minor content fixes as I encounter them :D
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

Hi, I'm Ceikry.

I've loved runescape since I was very young, and the disappointment that OSRS turned out to be filled me with so much rage that I found 2009Scape and spent 3000 hours of my life contributing to it.

I love it.
Nerds
Sia
Froob

Post by Sia »

Hi.

I am known as Sia in the rsps scene. Many of you probably already know me from other remake servers.

I tend to take the top rank on most remakes and then quit, however I will be with 2009Scape for a very long tome.

I was also rank #1 on here basically until I temporarily quit a long while after release. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have came back and I’ve finally found the determination and motivation to set out to not just play for rank, but to play to max.
downthecrop
Staff

Post by downthecrop »

World famous video gamer downthecrop

I make YouTube videos and stream on Twitch.

I started playing 2009Scape singleplayer but joined the live server and got involved in the community late September 2021. I play a 5x ironman and mostly play from my phone.

here's a link to me training on chickens Sept 25 2021

https://twitter.com/downthecrop/status/ ... detrA&s=19

Now I'm a staff member and somewhat frequent contributor for the website and game.

It's Crop or DTC for short hand never "down" :mrgreen:
SZUMASTER
Noob

Post by SZUMASTER »

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by SZUMASTER on Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pyrrhonius
Noob

Post by Pyrrhonius »

Hello all,

I'm Pyrrhonius. Also know as Thintongue, or Pyrr for short. I've been playing RS for over 15 years and have been here for about 2 (I think). I LOVE quests and self-restricted accounts. Ive contributed some quest dialogue in the past and would love to continue when work and school permits. If you would like to contribute quest dialogue or transcribe npc dialogue and don't know where to start, feel free to reach out :)

~Pyrr
lila
Noob

Post by lila »

beautiful, beautiful! so many awesome ppl! Let's keep em coming :D
Leclerc
Staff

Post by Leclerc »

So... Leclerc here.

First off - username has zero to do with the current F1 driver Charles Leclerc, but it's a reference to a character from the old 'Allo Allo' sitcom, a comedy series set in occupied France during the war.

Have played Jagex' versions of the game, all the way from RSC (top rank 67th overall, temp rank 1 agi after skill release, and 11th player to 99 magic), to eventually maxing, and getting 200m exp in about half the skills. The release of invention was pretty much where I gave up on it.
From nostalgia perspective, fooled around with OpenRSC (first singleplayer, later online) and eventually became part of staff there and maxed their 'cabbage' version. After maxing, decided to give 2009scape a proper look and see where it was at progress-wise, having been introduced to the project through the OpenRSC discord and Ceikry's presence there. Decided to with ironman here and held rank 1 overall for a while. Currently part 'burnt-out', 'too big a workload at the office' and 'its too bloody hot in the home office to be sitting at a pc'.

That said, you're not nearly rid of me yet.