Botman Mode - Progress Report of my Morally Corrupt, Botted Only OSRS Account

Discussion of OSRS
Ceikry
Site Admin

Re: Botman Mode - Progress Report of my Morally Corrupt, Botted Only OSRS Account

Post by Ceikry »

trident101 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:27 pm I love and hate this at the same time. It's really interesting though.

Why do you think it only has a 5% chance? Is banning on OSRS pretty much non existent?
Essentially as bracket said. I think it goes further though. I think Jagex intentionally chooses not to ban most bots because they make up a very very significant portion of their shrinking income.
Nerds
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Re: Botman Mode - Progress Report of my Morally Corrupt, Botted Only OSRS Account

Post by Red Bracket »

Getting 1250 TTL soon

ImageImage

99.9% botted
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Never had a real account with a farming level this high. Nearly one month now, going strong
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

only 6M to go until your account is officially profitable
Nerds
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Bought 3 bonds, else I'd be close to 50M bank :P. Tempted to bot revs, but those actually have a non-zero banrate

First 99!
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

I have been informed OSRS GP is now down to 0.18$/M. Given the state of my ban-free account, I'm not surprised.
H a x
Froob

Post by H a x »

A friend of mine used a mouse recorder to get 99 runecraft by some pretty big brain moves tbh.
  • runelite plugin to hide NPCs
  • high enough construction to boost and get POH fairy ring and rejuv pool that restores run energy
  • drakans medallian to tele to theater of blood
  • Start at theater of blood bank on a non raid world, tele to poh, use fairy ring to CKR, then run to nature altar by clicking on specific tiles, craft natures, use drakans medallian to tele to theater of blood, bank, repeat.
He recorded it for me one time and essentially if it were to fuck up it would reset itself every trip when it teles to poh since the teleport spits you on the same tile, fairy ring does not move, camera does not rotate. I think it was like 14k exp per hour, and he did it when nats were like 200+ ea. They literally dont care about shit lol
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

Only further proof achievements on 2009scape are worth more
Red Bracket
Retired Staff

Post by Red Bracket »

While Odablock gets banned for using an unauthorized client, my account has botted at least 484 hours in the last month and a half (although I'm pretty sure it's closer to ~520 hours):

Shoulda just botted:
ImageImage
trident101
Noob

Post by trident101 »

His ban probably only has to do with him being a public figure, so that people will think Jagex is actually doing something about the "problem".