Items not stacking in bank

Report potential bugs here, and if they seem valid we can create gitlab issues for them.

Moderator: Bug Janitor

Forum rules
- Check if a topic exists before creating a new one.
- Duplicate topics will be immediately deleted.
- Issues lacking detail or sources (where applicable) will be deleted immediately.
- Unimplemented content is not bugged content. Do not report unimplemented content.
- IF YOUR BUG IS EXPLOITABLE DO NOT REPORT IT HERE. DM the report to a Bug Janitor instead.
- Repeated violation of these rules may result in a user being denied access to this section.
Meus Artis
Noob

Items not stacking in bank

Post by Meus Artis »

Some stackable items such as thread sometimes do not stack in bank, but do in inventory.

I recorded a video as an example https://meusartis.ca/thread.mp4
Ceikry
Site Admin

Re: Items not stacking in bank

Post by Ceikry »

This is intended and correct, and it's because that thread *is* different, it has been used, it has had charges deducted from it due to its use, it cannot stack because it is not the same.
Nerds
Meus Artis
Noob

Post by Meus Artis »

Ceikry wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:15 pm This is intended and correct, and it's because that thread *is* different, it has been used, it has had charges deducted from it due to its use, it cannot stack because it is not the same.
Well, it clearly stacks both types in the inventory then, and back into the bank together, doesnt seem right that simply having it in your inventory "uses" it
Ceikry
Site Admin

Post by Ceikry »

Using it uses it, that said our implementation of thread use is flawed and should be replaced anyways.

I was just informing you the most likely cause of the issue and the fact that it's not a concern.
Nerds
ryannathans
Staff

Post by ryannathans »

Meus Artis wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:12 pm I recorded a video as an example https://meusartis.ca/thread.mp4
I am getting server not found errors when trying to access this video